3deebly, A Summerboard Theme For The iTouch and iPhone

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Witty Bob says:

I tried 3deebly but two of the icons (one is stocks) is about 3 times larger than the other icons… was I wrong putting all the icons from the folder in there?

2. Adam says:

Hey man, great theme, but many of the icons are HUUUGEE and take up the entire iphone screen, I’m curious as to how you wouldn’t have noticed??

3. JJ says:

How come there’s a huge GREEN X icon covering the whole top and left of my screen with this and only this theme installed?

4. Mike says:

I love this theme but for some reason it shows up like this on my phone:

Any ideas on how to fix this? I noticed that if I turn off icons in SummerBoard preferences it comes out okay, but that obviously takes away from the theme.

Thanks

5. Rich says:

I forgot to resize the stock icon, I will fix the download, but you can fix it be resizing the big green x to 64×64 pixels.

6. Terry says:

Were you able to resize the icons for this awesome theme, for the 3deeply iPhone theme as I wasn’t able too using MS paint to resize all of the icons to 64×64 pixels properly. They icons are as follows:

Aquarium
    Tetris
    UIctl
    VNotes
    weDict
    XLaunch

7. Terry says:

Rich, can you tell what the link is for for the 3deeply theme that you resized ther icons as the current down load still contains the large icons..

8. Rich says:

Ok, I uploaded the new 3deebly with fixed icons, I did not link link the proper file when I fixed it last time.

9. David G says:

No matching icon for the phone? The others are so great – but the icon for the iphone’s main function doesn’t jibe with the theme!

10. Steven says:

How do you get a theme from yur computer to yur ipod touch/ iphone?